View Profile Deadly-Shadow

All 268 Movie Reviews

31 w/ Responses

Great animation!

The animation in this was great! Nice and smooth with lots of originality! I wasn't too crazy about the music. I think you could have got some better audio. But the animation is all that really matters.

You deserve your own T.V. show!

OMFG!!! This seris is way too funny. I'm surprised I didn't die of laughter! I can't wait for the next one!

Great use of sprites!

This was awsome! The animation was really good! One of the best sprite movies on Newgrounds!

RupeeClock responds:

Hey, thanks.

Fucking awsome!

That was some funny stuff! You should make more of those! You should try to make the animation a little better though.

I like the comic better.

This was good, and I seen the comic before I seen this and I'd say the comic was better. This could have used voices and better animation.

OMFG RAB IS BACK!!!!!

Holly shit that was funny! A little on the gross side though... I thought seeing them as adults was funny!

Hurray for pie! XD

That was some funny shit! Can you make that song into an MP3 so I can download it?

4/5

Hurray for Super Retarded Dog!!!

That was so funny and original! I love how he runs! LOL at the part where he trys to catch the butterflys! Or should I say "rabbits"?

^-^ 5/5

Hurray! Another -Knox- movies out!

The story of this movie is so simple yet you made it so amazing! I hope -Knox- movies will never come to an end.

Thats a catchy song!

Man this movie rocks! This will get anyone to hate eBaums World! LOL next thing you know this will be on his site!

28, Male