View Profile Deadly-Shadow

All 268 Movie Reviews

31 w/ Responses

This raises the bar for all other flashes!

It's amazing how someone can make a movie this good! The graphics were as good as they could get, the lip syncing was perfect and the story was great. The only bad thing I can say is that the voice for Throwback can be a little bad at times.

5/5

After one year of waiting it's finally out!

It feels like it's been forever since the first one was submitted and now it's finnaly out! This was amazing in every way! Only you could have made a Clock movie this good!

5/5

It was good up untill a point...

It was good up untill the video of Jigsaw stopped. It was too dark to see what was going on and the camera was too wacked out to see anything. Christmas lights arn't a good source for lighting in a claymation. Other than that it was good.

I fucking love this series!

You guys are by far the best animators on Newgrounds! I was so happy when I saw this submitted! I was really suprised how fast this one came out though! The ending was really funny!

Don't stop making these!

5/5

Heres one of the few good TooF parodies!

I liked your parodie mostly because it wasn't spam like the other ones. The graphics were nice and they voice acting was good. I like how Strawberry Clock was in it too!

The best TooF episode yet!

Definatly the best TooF yet! I love the army charecters, I really hope to see them in future episodes. You're voice acting abilities are superb! Also I was wondering if you were going to release a TooF DVD once you make a certain number of episodes? If you do can you make it so you can buy it with both paypal and money orders?

Keep on making more episodes!

4/5

Holy shit that was funny!

This is one of the funniest things I've seen all summer! I love how it was done! This is going straight to my favourites!

5/5

That was funny but needs to be longer.

I liked it, but it was preety short. The animation was good and the graphics were good. But why the fuck is that Tigger thing in it? It had nothing to do with the movie. Atleast I know that Tiggers don't like honey.

Good but predictable

It seems like forever since you submitted a movie here! Well anyway it was O.K. It didn't really make me laugh out loud or anything. I found it very predictable.

Holy Fucking Shit!

That has got to be the best animation I have ever seen, and definatly the best collab I've ever seen. You did a great job, you should be proud! Purely Amazing!

28, Male