BEEBO part 11 BEEBO part 11

I never thought I would see another Beebo episode ever get made; so this was definatly a nice surprise.

It wasn't as funny as the older episodes (or maybe I've just matured), but it was still decent. I like that you kept the original crude early internet animation style rather than trying to update it. It was definatly a big nostalgia trip.

fabulous999 responds:

Maybe you've matured? How dare you sir, this is some classy, high-brow shit.

An Animation Revolution An Animation Revolution

Nice to see people defending real animation.

Considering the fact that I'll soon be going to college for animation, it's nice to see people call out bullshit programs that make people think they're creative, when in fact, they're just lazy.

Also, I like how you managed to squeze in some over the top random humour in too.

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

A great sequel to a Newgrounds classic.

I was really glad to see that you made another "Dad" movie. This one is easily a great sequel. I can honestly say that this one wasn't as memorable as "Dad's Home" but that dosn't mean it's not as good. I really love how you added 3D effects into the animation, it makes it look a lot more lively. I think the choice in music wasn't as good as the first one. I also didn't like how it ended with a cliff hanger. But this is still great.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Best flash game of all time!

This is the best game I have ever played. Everything is perfect! It's like Super Smash Bros. but Newgrounds style. Mt only small complaint is that Madness wasn't in it. It just feels like it should be there. But that's very easily forgivible.

V-tech Rampage V-tech Rampage

Like MGS with a sence of humor

I love the gameplay and graphics style. You really need to make more games. My only complaint is that you can't shoot diagonally, and it was a little short. But it was a great game none the less.

Agnry Faic Agnry Faic

Simple and addictive!

Just a flat out great time waster! Very simple and fun! I liked the simplisity of the graphics.

Equalized Equalized

Would sound good with a fast paced movie

Really really good! I love your music!!!!

Evil-Dog - MyHeartUpYourAss Evil-Dog - MyHeartUpYourAss

Awsome!

This is awsome punk music! Would be great for a skateboard movie!

Fast Paced And Totally Random! Fast Paced And Totally Random!

Nice song

Preety cool. I wonder if anyone will use this in one of there movies.